SYSTEM7® COMPOSITE MAT
Spartan Composites, LLC is the proud manufacturer of System7 ®, the best interlocking composite mat in the world. Our manufacturing process is extremely DYNAMIC and engineered to for maximum results.
Expect the best from System7 ®
- Choose between our two most popular sizes, 4.25″x8’x14’ and 4.25″x7’-6″x14’. One size for trucking in North America and the other for ease of containerizing for overseas shipping.
- System7 ® has the flexibility to keep the overlapping and underlapping flanges/edges at the industry standard 12″ width, or to make them only 6″ inches wide, which provides more usable square footage and prevents wear and tear and broken corners and flanges.
- The additives and inhibitors, such as UV protection, anti-static and elastomers, and the actual types of plastics itself, which make up the System7 ® composite recipe (formula) and can be specifically tailored for your needs. Battling severe temperatures and conditions? Allow us to help make you the best possible mat for your job.
Have an existing fleet of mats?
- No problem. Our one-of-a-kind manufacturing process allows end-users to change the location of the locking connector pin holes during the manufacturing process. We can dynamically adjust each mat run for your specific needs.
- System7 ® will marry up with and connect to other existing mats, such as Durabase. Our locking pins work with Durabase mats and vice-versa.
- Our unique composite recipe gives us the highest wear and tear value in the industry (field proven for over 10-years). The strength to weight ratio for System7 ® is unsurpassed.
- System7 ® mats are rated to 600 PSI.
- Boasting a huge 52 System7 ® per truck, achieves 30% more mats per truck than any other similar sized mat on the market. Doesn’t sound like much? Try cutting down on 30% of your freight costs. Over the life of the mat, System7 ® customers save massively on freight.
Buoyancy: It Floats!
- System7 ® has a buoyant load bearing capacity of 1,040 lbs per mat in water. When a load of 1,040 lbs is placed on top of a floating mat, System7 ® will remain buoyant flush to the surface of the waterline! Greater buoyancy can be achieved through interlocking or double stacking mats.
Spartan Composites, LLC is the only manufacturer with a dynamic process, making the System7 ® mat the most versatile and advanced composite mat in the world, bar none.
Start adding System7 ® to your company today!
Get in touch for more information about laminated mat rentals or laminated mats for sale in both a wood version and composite mat equivalent! With over 84 locations across the USA and Canada, we can cut your costs by shipping your laminated mats from the yard closest to your work site—we care most about your convenience, and we do what we can to conveniently serve you. We also provide installation and end-of-job pickup of mats. For all your construction mat needs, choose Spartan Mat! We are a leading provider of mats for a diverse series of construction and industrial needs. Learn more about our services, as well as our buyback program to purchase your mat today, or sell us a mat from any mat provider. Call us today at 503-550-8761 or email Justin@SpartanMat.com for more information.