CLT Mats: Cross Laminated Timber Products
Cross laminated timber is a ‘mass timber’ product. This engineered wood has specially layered lumber panels. Before being glued in place, each layer is laid perpendicular to the adjacent layer. This results in exceptional stability, strength, and flexibility.
Benefits of CLT Mats
- Affordable, strong alternative to steel, masonry and concrete
- Versatile: use for floors, walls and roofs
- Energy Performance = Savings
- Offered in 3-, 5- or 7-ply Thickness
- Useful in residential and industrial applications
- Off-site manufacturing reduces time needed for completion
- Off-site manufacturing reduces waste and mess at worksite
Performance Specifications for CLT Mats
- 3, 5 or 7 — offers versatility across applications
- 8x14 8x16 8x18 8x20 (3-Ply or 5-Ply)
- 4x14 4x16 4x18 4x20 (5-ply or 7 ply)
Principal Material: Southern Yellow Pine
Parallel layers‐ SPIB #2 or better
Perpendicular Layers‐ SPIB #3 or better
ANSI/APA PRG 320
Pressure Range‐ minimum PSI 40/ maximum PSI 80
Rent or Buy CLT Mats from Spartan Mat
Cross laminated timber is a good choice for a variety of construction uses. You’ll find Spartan Mat has locations close by, ready for you to pick up CLT mats or for us to deliver them.
Contact Spartan Mat today to rent or buy CLT mats from a location near you!
Download the CLT Mat Brochure