Hardwood Mats For Your Biggest Jobs
When it comes to protecting costly construction equipment on less-than-ideal project site locations, you need a solid, durable base for your cranes, bulldozers, and other heavy equipment. Spartan Mat rents and sells high-quality hardwood mats created from oak or a mixture of hardwoods.
HARDWOOD MAT FEATURES
- Withstands massive, repetitive pressure from heavy equipment
- Won’t break, bend or flex into the ground below
- Hardwood mats are available in thicknesses ranging from 8 to 12 in, with widths of either 4 or 5 ft
- Crane mats come in lengths from 16 ft to 40 ft
- We end-coat all timber crane mats, bridge mats, and excavator mats to prevent rot and splitting due to heavy use
HARDWOOD MAT SERVICES
We also offer mat installation on your job site, with a scheduled pickup after you have completed the project. We will then sort, grade, and clean your mats properly to prepare them for transport. And, if you wish to sell them, we will buy them back from you, even if you didn’t purchase them from us.
No other company provides you with the full-service convenience of Spartan Mat. We built our business on over twenty years of experience, providing our customer base with work foundations that they can count on. Our hardwood mats ensure that you can complete your project quickly, safely, and efficiently.
Our ability to offer our customers 100 percent satisfaction translates into your ability to do the same. In short, when you’re happy, we’re happy.
If you’re ready to get to work with a mat that offers the support your construction vehicles require, think seriously about hardwood crane mats. For pricing on hardwood construction mats, call or email today for a free quote. Justin, the owner of Spartan Mat, handles all quotes to make sure you’re getting the accurate information and value you deserve.