Request a Quote
STRUXURE® COMPOSITE CRANE MATS
High-Performance, Heavy-Duty Composite Crane Mats
Composite Construction Mats are engineered using our patented Recycled Structural Composite (RSC) formula—making them extremely strong, durable and impervious to rot, fungus, insects, and moisture. Struxure® mats are ideal in wet or harsh-temperature environments and are resistant to abrasion and tread-wear. They are an excellent and cost-effective, long-term solution. Struxure® mats will not gain weight, warp, or lose strength when wet, yielding consistent, reliable performance. Produced from 100% recycled material, these mats keep plastic waste from landfills. Because they do not leach or contain toxic materials, they are an excellent choice for environmentally sensitive areas.
Spartan Mat’s Struxure® SR (steel reinforced) heavy- duty mats, made from our structural polymer composites (SPC), when combined with A36 reinforced steel 1⁄4” or 1⁄2” steel flitch plates and MatLok® hardware systems are more rigid, allowing them to be able to support more load than traditional 12” hardwood lumber mats for use under heavy equipment in wet or challenging project site conditions.
- STRONG: Higher compression strength values than OAK
- DURABLE: Ideal for extremely harsh, wet, outdoor conditions
- RELIABLE: Impervious to rot, fungus, insects
- SAFE & CLEAN: Safe to use in environmentally sensitive sites. Will not absorb or release chemicals and contains no toxic materials.
- GREEN: Made from 100% recycled material and 100% recyclable at the end of their long, functional life
- Thickness: 7” or 9” inches
- Length: Up to 24’ feet
Email email@example.com for more details or call 503-550-8761